Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My emali must have been hacked. People are getting an email…

My emali must have...

My emali must have been hacked. People are getting an email from me which I did not send. What should I do.

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I am receiving an error message and phone alls and texts from my friends saying they can't open the document, or they think I was hacked.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I don't know. I have a Mac computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know so just connect me. thanks

3/9/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you able to sign in to your email?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I can get into my email and my junk mail shows that I have 20 or more unable to deliver messages and I am getting texts and phone calls from friends saying they are getting a document from me which I did not send.

Do you know how to change your password?

Is there a way I can fix it with the added expence
without the added expense

Change your password ***** the issues should be resolved.

I know how to change my password. Thank you so much!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius