Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my apple computer. I forgot my password…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my apple computer. I forgot my password ***** tried too many times. I now have my password ***** can't get in with it. Do I have to change my password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A little over a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about macOS. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What OS version do you have?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Os10. I think
I don’t want to pay an additional $39 if I don’t have to. If needed, I’ll agree to it
Hello?

10. ?

I think it’s 10, I know it’s Sierra
It’s a MacBook Pro

Ok

Follow this guide: LINK