Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY GRANDSON LOCKED MY IPAD ON SNOOZE TUNES AND HE HAS NO…

Customer Question
MY GRANDSON LOCKED...

MY GRANDSON LOCKED MY IPAD ON SNOOZE TUNES AND HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO GET BACK ON THE IPAD, HELP?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

BEEN A LONG TIME, WE BOUGHT IT AND HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO USE IT AND ITS BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO , DID NOT KNOW HOW

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

WHAT DOES THID COST

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Cannot send any of this. do u have an answer to my question yet?
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

does it ask for a passcode?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How much would that cost me?

does it ask for a passcode?

I cannot get on the ipad past snooze locked
Never mind since u do not know answer either
they said this one was free

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!