Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am working with iDVD and I want to put a short version of…

Customer Question
I am working with iDVD...
I am working with iDVD and I want to put a short version of a song on the intro to iDVD. I cut the song the way I wanted it to be using iTunes but when I drag it into the song well on DVD it puts in the long version instead. How do I get just a portion of a song instead?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No thanks can you just answer my question here
Are you still there?
is it safe to assume that if I am not going to pay more and securely connect then I am not going to get any answer at all from you? This is very discouraging! It says you are on line but I am getting no response at all.
No sense hanging on here any longer if you are not going to answer anything. Pretty much a waste of my $5 and my time.

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!