Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have two ipads - the older one is not used very often -

Hi - I have...

Hi - I have two ipads - the older one is not used very often - just when the grandchildren are here. They are arriving tonight - so I need help to get this old one to let me log in. Please call should you need to visit with me -(###) ###-#### Nora Lemm

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure on that - just fyi - this ipad is asking for "activation help".

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I just charged it last night as it as been a while since it was charged. and right away it was asking for the activation help. it is telling me ipad not set up. please tell me where i should go to get it working. thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think that is all.

3/9/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
please.

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App