Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Accidentally hit factory reset lost can't open my Gmail

Accidentally hit factory reset...

Accidentally hit factory reset lost can't open my Gmail account forgot password ***** help finding that password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes 702 517 7428

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get a list of all my password

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you at least guess the password ***** is not working at present?

I think it was Nebraska

Sorry, I could not get back to you as I was facing some technical problem, today I can assist you to solve the problem, please reply me back when you want to continue?

Do you have answer to my question

Are you replying me from any PC?

sudipto_dutta