Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Don’t remember my Apple ID/password. I think my Apple ID is.

Don’t remember my Apple...

Don’t remember my Apple ID/password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think my Apple ID is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can’t reset my Apple ID or password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/9/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you want me to reset it for you or can I send the link to you to reset it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can’t access any of my accounts

How about the computer you have is that Windows?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Could u remotely help me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Reset it for me

I want to know if you have a Windows computer only then I can send an appropriate link for you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need you to reset the account remotely

Sir/Mam , Please understand to take remote on your computer.

I need to know what computer you are using, is that a Windows or Mac?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I only have this smartphone/no computer

I can't take remote on the phone so tell me try to do this from my end.

Enter your trusted phone number ending with 14

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am opting out I’ll have to contact Apple/
Suhasini Velu

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Windows

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ww2.justanswer.com/helpI wish to opt out of your services

We'll take care of it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I choose not to pay for any services-that card # is my disability check I don’t want any charges and will absolutely stop payment
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can’t get into any of my accounts I don’t want your help please note I am not willing to pay anything since for over an hour you have not resolved anything Stop sending me anymore text or help Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Stop Stop Stop
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu