Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to get rid of the ringing n my Mac that comes…

Customer Question
Hi I would like...

Hi I would like to get rid of the ringing n my Mac that comes through because f my iPhone X

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No, I think it got installed in last software update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help with my camera.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You are wanting to keep your mac from ringing when you get a phone call correct?

Still with me?