Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to get into a netflix movie and I need my id and…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get into a netflix movie and I need my id and password, both of which I do hot have at hand. Please give them to me.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple tv , computer, iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Mac os high sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Ive typed in two passwords already. none are corrct

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about netflix. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What is your issue?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.