Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My 6+ goes straight to voicemail without ringing. 6+ metro…

Customer Question
My 6+ goes straight...

My 6+ goes straight to voicemail without ringing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6+ metro is my carrier

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It’s been about 3 weeks. I have rebooted it several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, a message came on my iPad that someone has been using FaceTime & Twitter on a newer apple device

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Voicemail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Does it do this for every number you call?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.