Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find my iphone in my house. Aw heck, all I know is…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my iphone in my house

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Aw heck, all I know is that is an iphone4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

3 hours. I have asked folks to call me, but I have heard nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need my phone for business

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into iCloud.com?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.