Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my apple password so my attempt to get

Customer Question
Dear Genius, I can't...

Dear Genius, I can't remember my apple password ***** my attempt to get things from my computer is severely limited. I guess I'm still with the stupid crowd, as I was too cheap to buy Mac Care or whatever it is called. I guess I'm just a dumb Yalie. If you can help great. Bettina Drew

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know how to change it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know what you mean. I prefer Windows.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am happy you can try to help me. I didn't really expect it.. I hate having to call you a genius, for starters.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No, Justin, I have for the moment managed to fix the problem but would like to know why my camera is not working with Skype

Thank you for the update!