Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't download music and video from computer to ipod or…

Customer Question
I can't download music...

I can't download music and video from computer to ipod or iphone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios11 2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Updated phone. It has been forever but I never have had to download video or music from itunes until now. I have tried to open files from computer and put into phone from itunes (phone shows up on itunes when plugged into computer).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to have the music and video on my ipod vice phone but it seems my ipod AND my phone won't accept anything from itunes and in fact my itunes does not like some files from my computer. It's very random. Itunes also has a tendency to lock up and I have to reboot.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Just checking.....making sure someone is there. I have to get this taken care of pretty quickly. sorry.
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?