Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I visited an apple store yesterday in Mississippi to unlock…

Customer Question
I visited an apple...

I visited an apple store yesterday in Jackson Mississippi to unlock my iPad and talked to a rep from apple . I think her name was jean. She told me that she would send instructions today st approx 1 pm. The email address she was going to use I no longer have. Now it’s***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She looked it up and found it to be July 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes with no luck ,.it is locked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Serial no. DLXRJ4JHH1MR
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can use to plug the iPad in?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Computer and iTunes are notcompatible

If you would like me to help you with this remotely please select the option for Secure Remote Assistance.