Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple id is deactivated. I recently had a problem with my…

Customer Question
My apple id is...

My apple id is deactivated. I recently had a problem with my bank account so itunes could not storage payment could not be done. So I changed my payment method to paypal. Then paypal sent me 3 payments without any precision for who or for what so I cancelled the payment. Then I tunes sent me the receipts. But it was too late because paypal cancelled the payment to itunes. Now I solved the problem with my bank and I re entered my credit card as a payment method for itunes and for icloud storage. But it did not work. Each time I tried to buy the storage the message keeps coming thet my apple id is deactivated. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

10 days ago maybe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I tried to buy the storage for icloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does my apple id is deactivated,?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No, just refund me

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!