Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can log in to. Forgot password. How do I find out exactly…

Customer Question
I can log in...

I can log in to. Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

How do I find out exactly what I have. And my iPhone also

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don’t know how do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to go through the process of getting a code but for some reason that didn’t work. It’s been about a week

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know for which account you forgot the password?