Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Well it’s my 12yr old granddaughters phone. Her aunt bought…

Well it’s my 12yr...

Well it’s my 12yr old granddaughters phone . Her aunt bought her a phone and it she remember her Apple ID and her password ***** her phone. Her telephone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Basically her phone is useless. I took to a repair place and they said call Verizon and I did call and told me to call you. End of January I don’t remember the exact day

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

We can’t even get the first page .we get helloand then it says activation lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so. I’m not real savoy

3/9/2018
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the iCloud ID/ apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

No she doesn’t remember it
Do you need the number? It’s not this phone
It’s got an activation lock on it
Do you understand?

Yes I understand, Do you remember her email address?

No I don’t I think it I richardson @ I cloud. She is 12 and toung girl are dorgetful
The phone is on the activation lock page . Is that where it needs to be

Do you see any email address in the activation lock? for example: r******@i***.com

Are you there
Are you still on here

But it’s locked and that’s all the farther it will go that’s why I need we need Apple ID and password ***** set up phone

An email has been sent to your email address, r•••••@m•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to unlock your Apple ID and then sign in again. Do you have access to this email r•••••@m•••••.com?

Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast
Can you send it to mine***@******.***
We can’t get in to anything on the phone so please send to mine
She thinks it might be Renee but that’s all she can remember
Can you send it to my email please jmrcg5 @gmail.com
I can’t tell if you are on here
Are you on here

I am sorry, I couldn't find you the quick solution. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

how soon
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

I am can you unlock the phone

Does it ask for the Apple ID and password?

it does and she can’t remember either

Do you know what her Apple ID is?

No

What account shows up on the address. The one with the ***

Carter lane Bedford indiana 47421 Dana hoff

What account shows up on the iPhone. The one with the ***

I don’t know what you mean

Does the iPhone say Activation Lock?

Is there an email listed that you need to sign in with?

I don’t know . My email is jmrcg5”Gmail.com

There has to be an email showing with *** in the address on the iPad. What does it say?

It doesn’t show. She think it is Renee something

Well we need that email address or we will go nowhere.