Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a older Ipad I am the original owner somehow I locked…

Customer Question
I have a older...

I have a older Ipad I am the original owner somehow I locked myself out and can't remember my Apple ID or Password. also not great at computer language. Help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few years ago I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I cant get passed Activation Lock Screen it said I used Find My iPhone to link it to Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It said enter the Apple ID and password ***** used to set up I Cloud I don't know them. sorry

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I am trying my email address for the ID nothing yet
I am using a friend's computer now I can get emails from my phone just text
Sorry can not get emails on my phone just text
this did not work entered new payment info

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you, and the payment failure. Are yous till available now, and is it a windows pc or a mac that you are using currently?

If you are available and want to connect, I can go ahead and connect and if we can solve the issue then I will then help you pay the 39$ fee for remote support.

Let me know when you want to get started, thank you.

Dustin S