Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to use a new $100 visa to make a purchase in dig…

Customer Question
I’m trying to use...

I’m trying to use a new $100 visa to make a purchase in dig that gold and it won’t work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 5s these cards have worked in the past, I also had to update billing info with it to update google, Facebook never had to do this ever before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Other cards I used only allowed for $2.79 dollar purchases once and then declined other purchases and also declined updates on google, Facebook like I said never needed this before they always updated automatically

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?