Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My pages on my iPad shows misspelled words that are not

Customer Question
My pages on my...

My pages on my iPad shows misspelled words that are not misspelled.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

My ipad is running iOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It has been doing the problem for a tad over a week. Have quit pages and restarted. I reset my iPad and the problem still persists.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Pages shows word that are spelled correct as misspelled.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

What is the solution to my problem. I am not beginner.
At this point I do not need you to connect to my machine. I just want to know what the solution is.

What are the words?

They are all different. It is not the same words all the time..

Some words are not in the dictionary. Which ones?

All the words are in the dictionary. Forget it. I will figure it out by myself.

You mean every word you have typed has a red line under it?

You are stringing me along.

Nope. You are not answering my questions..