Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not remember password. IPad. Apple. Have not needed to…

Customer Question
Can not remember password ...

Can not remember password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Have not needed to use password ***** awhile. I thought it was BootSs123 but that would not work. Help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Is it the actual Apple account password ***** your ipad is asking for or is the numeric lock screen code?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Apple password.

Thank you for that information.

Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!