Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to find old Apple ID. Your tech sent me to another…

Customer Question
Trying to find old Apple...
Trying to find old Apple ID. Your tech sent me to another site. I’m apprehensive about entering cc information
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Apple.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I must have come to you by accident. Can the charges be reversed?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Sure, your charges can be reversed.

You can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.