Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not able to make payment with my password. It is accepted…

Customer Question
Not able to make...

Not able to make payment with my password. It is accepted when just signing in to get free things but will not work for payment. Months ago I did change my password ***** email but iTunes accepted both. Now I can not use in App Store or games

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My pass word which has been changed months ago along with my email and accepted by iTunes will not let me pay with this information. Anything that just requires singing in is ok but no App Store or game purchases

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes serval times

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?