Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple Watch series 1 doesn’t activate most of the

Customer Question
Hi, my Apple Watch...

Hi, my Apple Watch series 1 doesn’t activate most of the applications. Only calendar is working. Can you help? I restarted both the iPhone and the Apple Watch. Thanks, Benni

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks. I’m in Israel. Maybe you can email me the instruction.? My email is***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No. I got help from my son. Thank you any way. I canceled JustAnswer.