Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have had an apple account forever my iPad crashed and I…

Customer Question
Ok I have had...

Ok I have had an apple account forever my iPad crashed and I was trying to set it up to where I would have all my pictures but don't remember I'd or password ***** iCloud or apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Oh lord idk for sure I am wanting the very first one I had bc my therapy dog pictures are so many and I lost him they were all on my iPhone which crashed too I really don't know what happened to it but won't charge up

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I am getting no where bc it so old idk remember Apple ID or password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all I think

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?