Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Words with friends suddenly informed me yesterday: No…

Customer Question
My Words with friends...

My Words with friends suddenly informed me yesterday: No Connection. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

You're "talking to an 89 yr. old wjho doesn't speak the "language". How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

The bottom 2. It's my IPhone that isn't allowing me access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The bottom 2 are on, the top aren't

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the wireless router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.