Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID. I think a couple weeks ago. It’s been…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think a couple weeks ago. It’s been a bad time for me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

When I couldn’t get into my computer it sent me to an area where I can reset my password, but it just “shakes it’s head”

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I understand your concern your Apple ID is usually your email address and also you can access this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201354 and follow the steps in order to find out your Apple ID.Please let me know if it works for you.