Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad has nit been doe loaded I. Awhile how do I do that.

Customer Question
My iPad has nit...

My iPad has nit been doe loaded I. Awhile how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where di get that info from

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I brought more storage spCe, I though that I could buy a SIM card to download pictures in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think if I download my iPad would charge faster

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry wrong question. I should have asked, how do I back up my iPad
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your iPad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Do you need to know how to back up your ipad to iTunes?

What is the model of your ipad? What are you backing it up to?

Can you still log into your ipad with your apple id successfully?

Please clarify what you need to do for this issue.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have an iPad Air. Yes, I can use my Apple ID. Want to know how to back up my iPad, so that it can charge faster.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WhT do I need to do. Don't have r510 right now

Perfect.

You can use your icloud or your itunes. Either is your choice.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977

You can use the link above to back up your ipad, just choose which you want.

Also as a tip, you should use airplane mode. It has been proven to help your device charge faster.

1. Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone or iPad’s screen to launch Control Center.
  2. Tap on the Airplane Mode icon to toggle Airplane Mode on.
  3. After you’re fully charged, or have an acceptable amount of charge, just turn it off again.

Thats it. You are all set unless you have any further questions about this issue or get stuck.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Can you tell me if you need anything further for this issue today or have any questions about the solution today?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
On March 9, 2018, I asked a question about how to backup my iPad. Then I was asked about the 7 day free trial. On March 13, 2018, you took $34.00 out of my account before the 7 day trial was over. March 17, 2018 would be the end of the 7 day free trial. PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND REFUND MY MONEY. Now get an email from you saying that my next payment is due on March 15, 2018. Please, Please cancel my account immediately. Cecelia Woodard
Please contact customer service.
I am a tech. I do not see that side of your account. I have not been credited for any work as you did not accept solution.
Only you and customer service can see that side.
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin