Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My macbook air just went off and appears to have died. No…

Customer Question
My macbook air just...

My macbook air just went off and appears to have died

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your MacBook Air (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

No but i will try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The power plug is staying red instead of turning green

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release

Connect the power cable and tell me if it then starts correctly.

Let me know the results please