Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad is frozen in a mode where a little high voice tells…

Customer Question
My I pad is...

My I pad is frozen in a mode where a little high voice tells me what I just did

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes but with no luck

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
This sounds look you have accidentally enabled voice over.Turn Voice Over off - using three fingers, swipe left or right to the screen with Settings. Tap once to highlight Settings, then double-tap to select.With General selected, tap Accessibility.Note: If VoiceOver is currently enabled, use 3 fingers to scroll, tap once to highlight Accessibility, then double-tap to select.Tap VoiceOver.Note: If VoiceOver is currently enabled, tap once to highlight VoiceOver, then double tap the screen to select.Tap the VoiceOver switch to enable or disable the feature.
I can't get my icons to show so I can't do any thing

do you have iTunes software installed on your computer?

did that work for you?