Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am extremely upset that I SAID the word but and it came up…

Customer Question
I am extremely upset...

I am extremely upset that I SAID the word but and it came up as f. Ed. Which I have NEVER EVER!!! Put in any message I have ever sent. Clean it up!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Never until tonight. Like I said i do not ever use that word or others like it!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what. Think I was clear

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What is your question?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is not a tech question that I can tell. Why word the word f come up when NOT a word I have ever used. And I do not want it to ever came up agin in any text I use verbally

well most swear words don't with Apple devices. So the only way it came up is if their is a shortcut that was created on your phone or if you type it a lot....

I am totally dissatisfied !!!!! Do what you have to do to cancel this Conversation and payment now

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Thank you, Justin.
Did I not say I never use the word typed or verbal!!