Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Purchased new iPad this morning. It recognizes network name…

Customer Question
Purchased new iPad this...

Purchased new iPad this morning. It recognizes network name but unable to connect. There is no problem with my old iPad connecting. Please advise action to be taken

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPad?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Wan and internet so,I’d. Wireless flickers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about wifi. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is this a home network?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.