Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone iPhone 8 I forgot my Apple ID password. I don’t…

My phone iPhone 8...

My phone iPhone 8 I forgot my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t remember I don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I was not aware of a reset tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

I am trying to erase another iPhone, But it won’t let me unless I sign in to my Apple ID
3/9/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I have followed the steps on apples technical support page

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Ok. I can’t install the app because I don’t know my Apple ID password

Are you doing this from your computer liked I told you to?