Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My problem is with iTunes. Can you help me? Yesterday -

Customer Question
My problem is with...

My problem is with iTunes. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Yesterday - checked software says current

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is exact error message you are getting in the iTunes?

Thanks

Could you please tell me what is exact error message you are getting in the iTunes?

Before you up sell me for $39, do you have experience with Windows 7 and iTunes?
no answer?
The error in iTunes is that it does not allow you to edit playlists. You don't get an erro, it just doesn't execute.
Do you have Windows 7 and iTunes experience?

I am sorry for the delay, I have an experience in the iTunes and Windows 7.

Cancel everything and do not charge my card - please. Good Night.

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****