Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change my numeric code and I forgot my Apple

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my numeric code and I forgot my Apple psssword

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Some time ago I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It does not allow me to CV change it in settings

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

****

Is this charge in zddl to the first $35?
I hope this is lifetime tech support!

This is Justanswer, I am a user of the site just like you, I am not sure about the payment or subscription related issue. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

Why can't you answer my phone problem to change the password?
I do not expect a call. Give written instructions!
I pd $60 and deserve a valid response!
This is a scam!
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

I am sorry you believe this is a scam. For the rest of us at JustAnswer we are proud of our 15 years of service to you. If you would like to see how our customers have rated us place check our our A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau.

For your peace of mind we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states we will refund all your monies if you so request. I have tested this for myself and we are expeditious about refunds.

I do want a full refund ! As you can see NO assistance was given at all. I will be reporting you to the FBI for wire fraud and the bank.

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!