Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trouble. With. My password. Apple. I’m. Not. Sure. 3 weeks.

Customer Question
Trouble. With. My password ...

Trouble. With. My password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m. Not. Sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

3 weeks. I’ve. Tried. Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m. Trying. To. Buy. More. Space. On. My. iPad.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person.

I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.