Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. When I was in the states in August. I…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I was in the states in August. I hardly use my laptop because I'm not familiar with Apple

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I'm using my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's only I am thinking of right noe

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.