Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The calendar feature in Thunderbird - Lightning - has

Customer Question
The calendar feature in...

The calendar feature in Thunderbird - Lightning - has disappeared. I've clicked on the triple bar icon in the upper right corner to cause the list to drop down in which "Events and Tasks" has always been listed .. until now. How to restore access to my calendar?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Mozilla Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: Which Mozilla product do you have?

Thunderbird 52.6.0 32-bit

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mozilla software?

Opened Thunderbird, clicked on the triple bar in the upper right corner, observed in the drop-down menu that the "Events and Tasks" option not listed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Think I've told you all I know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Why are you referring to "MAC" ? I'm not using MAC.
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi, I am Bhavik. I will help you in it.
I'm using WINDOWS, not MAC !!
No thanks !! ... Please cancel/remit the $5 fee at the beginning of this session.
Okay.
For refund you can use my account section or call customer care toll free number.