Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

An unauthorized charge is attempting to be made at apple…

Customer Question
An unauthorized charge is...

An unauthorized charge is attempting to be made at apple store.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad and iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I received an Emile regarding the attemp today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I forgot my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to the apple ID and there is some unauthorized charge was made. In this case we can go ahead reset the apple ID first, Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.