Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My itunes and apps and icloud email and so forth were all…

Customer Question
My itunes and apps...

My itunes and apps and icloud email and so forth were all run of an email that ive had for many years but a while ago i hadnt checked it in over a year so microsoft deleted it or put it in storage i think and now i had to change my microsoft password ***** is linked to [email protected] .com and it wont work because the email is in active so i would like to re activate that email or put my daily email as my microsoft email which is [email protected] .com

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your iTunes?

About 30 minutes ago but i set up an i cloud email and then it is when it asked for my password ***** that email now i put the password ***** has always worked for apps and itunes and it stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes only about 2 weeks or a week and a half ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

If i can get re enabled my***@******.*** and my***@******.*** that would be great

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
or if i can make my microsoft email my everyday one***@******.*** that would help alot i just dont know how to change it but i would rather have my***@******.*** and***@******.*** back
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

thank you very much if its easier you can call me on +610404009929 just to talk me through how to re establish my emails because im not very good with computers it would be much much appreciated my name is ***** *****

Good evening! The happy news is that it does not appear Microsoft has deactivated your account -- it shows as an active account when attempting to sign in with it, and messages sent to the account aren't bouncing back. However, it is possible that something else has changed -- an account hack, possibly -- that caused the password ***** be something other than you remember.

Please try to regain access to your account using Microsoft's account recovery tool:

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

You can attempt to reset the password ***** but if that doesn't work Microsoft will walk you through proving ownership of the account and regaining access.

Depending on the circumstances, account recovery can take up to 48 hours, but once you've regained access you will regain access to your iCloud accounts, too.

Hope that helps!

if you can can you also clean any bugs because its really slow and it freezes quiet often so just like a clean through and get rid of files that are not neccisary
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?