Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

II forgot my Apple ID password and need to rest it so that I…

Customer Question
II forgot my Apple...

II forgot my Apple ID password ***** need to rest it so that I can gain access to my Apps and update them.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No because I do not know where to find that reset tool

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. To reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you