Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to stop the monthly payments. How do I do that, from…

Customer Question
I need to stop...

I need to stop the monthly payments. How do I do that, from you?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a apple I pad I'm using this minute, and a Apple I Mac. About 2-1/2 years ago my son set it up and left for Utah job. I haven't used it myself and want to end the monthly payments!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

You! I'm in bed with a broken vertebrae, compressed!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is***** 6/9/38 age and need someone to help me do that chore.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps below and let me know the results :

1. On your iPad, Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
  6. tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.

Thank you

I can't do it myself on I pad it's too technical for me I can't do it now as I have been in bed awhile with a broken back vertebrae .please void the credit card numbers I gave there for now until I can get down to basement where My IMac is or my son shows up! I have already spent $300.00 on this music that I don't even indulge in!Can you do that for me ? Dee

I would suggest calling Apple by phone, Please call this number : 1-***-***-****

Thank you