Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there a HDMI to USB connector. Macbook Air to Samsung…

Customer Question
Is there a HDMI...

Is there a HDMI to USB connector

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Macbook Air to Samsung screen

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I have a DELL laptop too. and to change no fitting only one screen and when I went

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No only would like to use bigger screen for Google Earth work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

May I know what you are trying achieve?

Are you trying to plug a monitor with HDMI into the USB port?