Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm finding it frustrating to get a Apple ID. It's a mini…

Customer Question
I'm finding it frustrating...

I'm finding it frustrating to get a Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's a mini iPad don't know what os means

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I follow all instructions type my email but does accept my password ***** l change and doesn't make any difference , I'm 51 not fully up to speed but not stupid either , I can't even get my messages because of this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What am I doing wrong

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If I understood correctly, you tried to create an Apple account which wasn't successful, am I right in saying that?

Many times over month

May I know whether you tried it using a Mac or a Windows computer? Or using iTunes on your iPad?

far today I've been charged $112.00 to just get an Apple ID you better not charge me anymore you serious
When the Apple ID comes up like today in my messages I fill it out then not iTunes or Windows
I have to get ready to go to work now hopefully you fix this without taking more money you have my email the password ***** want is Wb2440bB thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience. I am trying to help. You can try setting up using iTunes on your iPad. Let me give you the instructions. Please follow the instructions and let me know if that works.

1. Open the iTunes Store App.

2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.

3. Tap Create New Apple ID.

4. Choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method, then tap Next.

5. Read the Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy, then tap Agree. If prompted, tap Agree again.

6. Complete the form to create your new Apple ID, then tap Next. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID. The form also includes security questions for your protection.

• If you're trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, you'll see a message that the email address you provided is already an Apple ID. Tap Continue, then tap Use Existing Apple ID.

7. Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Done. You will not be charged until you make a purchase.

8. Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.

If you haven't tried this yet. Please do this to create an Apple account.

Ok I'll try again won't be for a while by the way I'm in Australia thanks for helping but the cost is way over the top to me ,any way we'll see what happens
Question, so $55 for remote assistance but I do it myself have I got it right ?

I understand your concern if you have any issue regarding payment You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.

Ok so I tried what you said but no good , my wife had a look and found that her id was in my iPad from doing eBay etc and she then whent in and changed everything so Now I'm good to go . ( for free ) . I just think that when I agreed for you to do remote assistance and was charged in a milli second and no Mac Support Specialist available (and still no call as of now) I think that this mishap should of been detected . Yes you offered a suggestion but the charging from $5.00 to $112.00 in minutes is a joke , I will be stopping any further payments to you as of immediately. I'll wait for your response before I rate. Thanks Brett.

I am happy to hear that your issue is resolved now and regarding your payment issue i will direct you to the justanswer customer support so that you can get the refund of your money.Thank you for your response and time.