Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad just locked me out for no reason. It says Activation…

Customer Question
My iPad just locked...

My iPad just locked me out for no reason. It says Activation Lock. I cannot do anything to it. It says my account is locked. Because I entered the wrong password ***** many times. Can you help me reset my password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 years ago. I had it written down, but no idea where it went.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can't get by the activation lock part.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help getting my password ***** whatever I need to get back on my iPad.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Activation lock is solved in only one way

You have to connect it to a computer which is signed into your itunes account and authorised via your power cord to usb port

Once you connect it will prompt you after a min to remove the activation lock and your golden, good to go.

MAKE SURE the itunes account is singed in with same account as your ipad or this will not work

Any problems, let me know but this is how you solve that problem

Thanks Mike

Sorry, but I have clue what you just said.
No
No thanks. Guess I will try something else.
This was a waste of money.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Which part dont you understand? its extremely easy to do

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ive given you the steps to fix this, can you not see them?

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

START ITUNES ON COMPUTER AND SIGN IN WITH APPLE ID AND PASSWORD

TAKE IPAD

PLUG IT INTO COMPUTER WITH CORD

START ITUNES

REACTIVATE IPAD WILL COME UP

DONE