Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have installed Office 365 and have outlook 2011 files to…

Customer Question
I have installed Office...

I have installed Office 365 and have outlook 2011 files to transfer across. I have three email addresses and files to transfer across to 365. I set up the new ids in 365 and only two of the emails have successfully migrated. While the email address is there I cannot see any historical files. They should still be on my pc but where???

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have a MAC and the OS is High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Regular update have been made so it should be current. PS I cannot open it now following instal of 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No i don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I was doing other things while waiting for an answer
While I have three emails I can now only see 1
Are you able to handle my outstanding query??