Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone will not connect to anything! I have the apple 6. 4…

Customer Question
My phone will not...

My phone will not connect to anything!

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I have the apple 6

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

4 weeks ago & was trying today, but it shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just don't know what to do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask a few questions to know more about the issue.

Can you explain a little more about your issue?