Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
The "Allow this device to access photos and videos?" little
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
The "Allow this device to access photos and videos?" little white screen is stuck on my screen. And i cant get below it to shut off or do anything. Ive taken sim card out tried to charge on my compute… read more
72 hrs. ago I tried an update on my Apple 6 or 6+. It
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
72 hrs. ago I tried an update on my Apple 6 or 6+. It immediately shut down any use of phone. My # is(###) ###-#### … read more
I have an apple iPhone 6s and it was stolen last week and I
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I have an apple iPhone 6s and it was stolen last week and I got it back but they had changed my password. … read more
Battery runs down in 2 hrs. with 1005 chaege. I phone 6s
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I phone 6s Apple I just bought it and the seller fixmyphone says it an update by apple that is the cause … read more
Need replacement battery for I-phone 6 IMEI 359305067267310.
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
Need replacement battery for I-phone 6 IMEI 359305067267310. I prefer the Apple Store located at Partridge Creek MI … read more
I had to reset my Apple laptop because of an banking issue.
TechSupport
TechSupport, Bachelor's Degree
I had to reset my Apple laptop because of an banking issue. I have 6 devices and was able to change them but my Apple, which had 4 possibilities for the proper password ***** by the time I got to the … read more
I'm locked out of my iPhone because I forgot my password
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I'm locked out of my iPhone because I forgot my password ***** can I do? … read more
Keeps shutting down on me and I have to unlock each time.
Ashik, Master's Degree
Keeps shutting down on me and I have to unlock each time … read more
I have an I-Phone 6 and a message pops up and I open the
Ashik, Master's Degree
I have an I-Phone 6 and a message pops up and I open the text and the message stays on the open text. I tried to turn my phone off to reboot and my phone will not shut down. … read more
My phone wont turn on the battery was low so i thought it
Ashik, Master's Degree
my phone wont turn on the battery was low so i thought it was just shut down till i could charge it but it wont charge and ihavetwo chargers so i tried both … read more
My phone has been locked down by Apple. How do I get it
Ashik, Master's Degree
my phone has been locked down by Apple. How do I get it unlocked? … read more
There are 54 messages tat are on my Phone 6 and I cannot
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, mac support specialist
there are 54 messages tat are on my Phone 6 and I cannot delete them. They appeared several weeks ago. … read more
I cannot get any sound, l have an apple laptop, it has been
Ashik, Master's Degree
it has been sometime. Maybe 4 yrs. ago. I know of nothing to try. … read more
I use a 27" iMac, vintage 2009, OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 A week
Mike, Mac Medic
I use a 27" iMac, vintage 2009, OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 A week ago it started shutting down abruptly, sometimes total shutdown, sometimes audio continues. When restarted, it may run for a week, a day, 5 … read more
My mail is locked up on a calendar invite. When I try to
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
My mail is locked up on a calendar invite. When I try to shut the phone off by holding the two buttons down together it goes to Siri. Any ideas? … read more
Forgot my ID and password. New phone and new carrier! Help?
Josh, It Support Specialist
Forgot my ID and password. New phone and new carrier! Help? … read more
I want to upload my photos on my iphone to my computer, and
Mike, Mac Medic
Hi there! I want to upload my photos on my iphone to my computer, and I've always done that, now it says it's locked and cant upload, but I have turned off the passcode requierment and restarted my ph… read more
My battery is being sucked down at an alarming rate - within
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
My battery is being sucked down at an alarming rate - within 4 hours even if not in use. My Usage and Standby hours are nearly the same. I got a new phone from the Apple store last week. What can be c… read more