Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an old Id nasveta and as I couldn't change the ID I…

Customer Question
Hi. I have an...

Hi. I have an old Id nasveta and as I couldn't change the ID I created another one. Now I have problems with both please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How about ipad

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I also have an alien

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am not able to retrieve either password. For nasveta nor jcarreiro98 and thei has been going on for a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help if possible

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?