Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Macbook Air and for some reason I cannot receive…

Customer Question
I have a Macbook...

I have a Macbook Air and for some reason I cannot receive any Email. I "can" get it on my iPad & iPhone. I tried to access my google email account & re establish it, but when it comes to enter a password *****'s greyed out. I'm stuck.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Was able to reset email a few times before and it worked. still was only able to up date after deleting email and re-entering. Does that make sense ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?