Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m in oz and have a go account I opened recently in

Customer Question
I’m in oz and...

I’m in oz and have a go account I opened recently in Rotorua. I wad like to check how much is in that account I’m expecting money to b deposited there any day

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an Apple iPad 2016 maybe 2017

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know sorry, not much help am I I have the orig box it came in we’d that help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is going on really. Ive looked at anz website to get info on how to check bank balance but no luck , so tried u

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Um no thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?